Thank you for your interest in soundcore's refurbished products!
Please refer to the chart below for the warranty timelines of various products, as they may differ in each country. This limited-time warranty provided by the manufacturer in no way affects a statutory warranty provided by law.
|Sales Channel||Authorized Seller||Warranty Period (Months)|
|soundcore Website US/CA||soundcore||3|
|soundcore Website UK/DE/EU||soundcore||12|
● Undamaged products may be returned to get a full refund for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives at soundcore’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
● Returns must include all accessories.
● Returned items must include the original packaging.
● For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
● For quality-related warranty claims, soundcore refunds the cost of purchasing the product itself.
● Returns may be rejected if the product does not meet the above requirements.
● Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee will expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. soundcore will not issue a refund request for non-quality warranty claims after this 30-day window has elapsed. If purchases are not made directly through soundcore’s online stores, please contact the respective retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with the same refurbished model or a similar product of equal value. In situations where a replacement or preferred option is not available, soundcore will offer a partial refund based on the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe as the original defective item, or 30 days after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products will be voided after having been fully refunded.
soundcore’s limited-time warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The warranty is voided if items are taken outside the country originally bought in or shipped directly from an authorized online purchase.
● The buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
● soundcore will document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
● The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
● It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
● For defective items that soundcore needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is provided or if the defective item is not sent back
Valid proof of purchase:
● Order number from online purchases made through soundcore
● Sales invoice
● Dated sales receipt from an authorized soundcore reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as a payment receipt or confirmation of address the item was originally shipped to).
Refunds for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possilbe to process a claim for items that have expired within their original warranty timeframe or after the 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping fees must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
● Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
● Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
● Buyer’s accidental returns
● Returning personal items
● Returning items that are claimed to have defects, but were later inspected by soundcore's quality control to be in working condition
● Returning defective items via international shipping
● Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not covered under warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items with an expired warranty period
● Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs made through 3rd parties
● Damage from external sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, and operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from illegitimate resources
soundcore is not liable for:
● Loss of data incurred from the use of soundcore products
● Returning personal items sent to soundcore
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Anker soundcore, soundcore takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. soundcore does not provide refunds if items are damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.